I took Easter Eggs to give at the Church after the Easter service. I simply dyed them using food colour and stuck some stickers on them. I really wanted to try natural dyeing but except for turmeric,nothing else came out as dark as I wanted them to. amma appa 2 087
M is smitten with giraffes lately ,so my mom made him this little pillowcase.The pattern is from Urban threads.She just drew the pattern by free hand.Her efforts were much appreciated by the recipient, who in a moment of overwhelmed gratitude   bestowed  the title of the' best drawer 'in the world to her!
.amma appa 2 019.
She also made another felt wall hanging to go with the previous one  she made for me. Another one of her patterns Smile
 amma appa 2 111

Now I’m thinking of ways to frame them.Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts