On my needles this week…..

is  this runner…… Something I’ve wanted to make for longer than I can even remember  so long. I’m using Micro spun from Lion brand.The yarn came in the  Hugenormous box that Shanna gave me before she left Kuwait.

wip 001

I had to resist casting on a  new shawl after I finished my Survival Stole with a single minded resolve.Its really hard to resist the charm of the Riot yarn that keeps calling out to me to work with it. But I’ve decided to be a good girl (!!!) and finish off all my WIPs before I start new ones. (God knows how long I’m going to manage with that one. Maybe saying out loud would help ?)

Anyways…..

I am glad,I kept my resolve and   managed to pick this one back again.Never  mind I had to frog it all and start all over again . I completely forgot where I stopped .Could not make out where to start again,when I took it up again. I’m glad with the progress I have made so far.Somehow it seems easier this time around. Its all in the mind I tell you!

I know its going to be a long time before I finish it, but I’m going to stick with it , till its done Open-mouthed smile

 tami_wip

Comments

  1. That's a lovely pattern, and I love the yarn colour!

    Funnily enough, this week I posted about not finishing off what I was working on, and just going for a few new projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) hehee I donot think its going help my resolve :D

      Delete
  2. That will look fabulous in the pretty colour you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely going to be worth the work - beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sarah. I will remember that when I feel like throwing it away :))

      Delete
  4. wow that is so pretty, i love the colour - i bet it will be beautiful when it's finished!!! I really need to finish some things before casting on more - I am awful at finishing!!! have a knitty wednesday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I try to finish everything I start but not always sucessful :)

      Delete
  5. Your table runner is lovely. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good. I love the color you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the look of this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saying out loud and typing it into a blog post both help. Some days I feel like the blog drives my knitting and not the other way round LOL! I'm just so relieved to actually find a WIP in a WIP-Wednesday Post! It's a lovely little table runner pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true about the blog making you do stuff. same thing with me too. I would never do anything if not for the blog :) thank you

      Delete
  9. love the colour and the pattern!good choice

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is going to be so pretty - hang in there!
    Good luck to finishing all your wips! I hope saying it out loud helps - we'll hold you to it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is going to look so fun and summery once you're done, and you will be done, yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very petty. Knitting is beyond me. I've got so many projects in the works. So many things I want to do. But for the past couple of weeks, I seem to have very little focus. Hope you have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colour, its going to look really nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts