Triad scarf ...wip

I’d planned to keep the Triad wrap pattern from the Crochet World Magazine Feb 2012 as my holiday project. I got the magazine lured by this pattern alone but it has some really lovely patterns I want to try. The  yarn too I got in Kuwait, right before I came here. Alize Bella Batik is a self striping 100% cotton sport weight yarn.I’m using a 3.75 mm F hook.
Whenever I can, I try to grab my hook and yarn  and crochet a  row or two here and there.Slowly and steadily progress is being made.
2012 summmer Steve learns to ride a cycle 046
As some of you might remember, I was unable to receive things in Kuwait as I did not have a proper receiving address, so the first thing I did this time ,was order some Laura cotton  yarn from Pradhan Stores Mumbai .Mostly for my mum ,Their service was prompt and  good . They sent the sample yarns also so I could order in future if I wanted.india summer2012 036
My mom has already started working on it.
2012 summmer Steve learns to ride a cycle 045
and while this post was laying  in the draft with me unable to sit and post it, my mom has almost finished
amma granny 2012 001
I’m super excited she is hooked too Winking smile

Comments

Popular Posts