Triad wrap

Wow time seems to be flying.July seemed to fly by in a blink.August it seems will fly past too.It has only just begun !ha! .
The Triad wrap is now off the hook .Alize Bella Batik is really nice to work with .Its my first time working with self striping yarn I like cotton yarn.
DSCN5952
I really like the touch of whimsy  these curlycues give the wrap DSCN5954
and that is the reason  I decided to get the pattern too. The metal grill on the window  matches with the mesh of the wrap ,don’t you think? Smile
DSCN5953
Project Details:
Hook : 3.75 mm (F)
Yarn:Alize Bella Batik Design; 8 skeins;Colorway 3267-- Dye lot 361290
Pattern : Triad Wrap .Crochet-World-Magazine-February-2012
I  also made a few squares with the Laura cotton yarn.I  feel its so similar to Lily Sugar and Cream Kitchen cotton yarn  .I used a 4mm hook  from Pony. I ordered a hook each for my mom and me ,with the yarns.While she loves working with it. I am not that crazy about it. I like my Susan Bates Aluminum hooks better.
summer 2012  Rakshan first bday 003
More later ….. you all take care.
madewithlove[2]



Comments

  1. Yes, time flies so fast Pearlin! I had high hopes of accomplishment this year...but now I'm just looking forward to Christmas :p
    Your wrap looks so lovely, I love the color and the yarn too..and the curlicues are just the right finishing to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mimi, its so nice to see you on my space after such along time! My grand plans for the year have also taken a back seat with so many things happening in my life.I'm thankful for at least this amount of crafting time I get. hugs

      Delete
  2. what a magnificent and special creation!

    Great meeting you again @Made with Love,
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angelique. Welcome to my little corner on the web :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely wrap, Pearlin! I love it and I love the pleasant colours. Oh yes, time is just flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The curlycues at the ends of the wrap are my favorite! Such pretty colors too, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shawl..i love the colour...the curls look pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shawl. loved the edging. They are cork screws. Right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Weaver Birdie.Welcome to my blog:) I love your user name .I call them curlycues :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful shawl! Love the edging. They are cork screws. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pay a quicκ visit ԁaily a few siteѕ and blоgs to геad content, but thiѕ blog giѵes quаlitу
    bаsed articles.
    my website: creatina como Tomar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts