Cheerful Coasters-Quick FOs

It’s a quiet weekend for us today with the hubby not feeling very well.The children have gone for their Sunday(Friday) school and I’m having  some glorious me time  doing a one of my favourite things…. cleaning and arranging my craft shelves.Seeing the yarn , patterns and needles instantly puts me in a happy mood.And look what I found rummaging through my yarn box!!
_DSC0110
Some  colourful dainty coasters for my table.Don’t they just make you smile?
_DSC0108
I made these little coasters before I left for my vacation to India. They never made it to the blog. I did post these on Instagram. Speaking of Instagram, I’m planning to post a few random favourite pictures here in the blog for those who donot see my pictures there now and then. yay? or nay? let me know.
After a very long time without reading a single book I  have finally started reading The shop on Blossom Street. A friend sent me this book along with some lovely stuff a long time back . I had so many things going that I never got around to reading it. Finally the dust seems to be settling and the inclination to read something has surfaced again.. I’m planning to work on the baby block pattern in the book  too.Smile

Comments

  1. I love the coasters - they do make me smile! I would love to see more of your instagram images as I don't have access to them otherwise.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)I will post pictures soon :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Pearlin J
    Your coaster are very pretty and I love how you put the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the typo, I mean coasters, because I like them all:)

      Delete
  3. Ooh lovely colourful coasters. I do love to see bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how colourful they are - really brighten up the table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coasters are very pretty. I'm not hooked up with Instagram, so I'd love to see some of your pictures here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...tey are soooo amazingly cute pearlin.....
    n i hv a gud mind to go thru ur instgram pics tooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coasters are really pretty. I am so glad you found them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm mamashara on Instagram, what's your username?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts