These squares were originally for a little cushion that my mother in law made a long time ago for A .A misplaced it somewhere and so I decided to turn the squares into a Teapoy cover just in time for my parent’s 40th wedding anniversary.
What makes me excited about this cover is not the top …..it’s the edging that I came up with for it.
All made with Laura cotton yarn and a 4.mm.Pony Hook. All that cotton yarn has made the cover quite heavy ,even if that’s what make it hang so nicely.I really like this yarn ,just wish it came in 100gm balls. The border was a yarn eater really.I do regret not keeping count of the number of balls I used for it and also not making note of what I did. However,its easily reproducible .Nothing complicated at all!
yes ,it completely matched the cake; no, it was not planned but a sweet coincidence
I also made a couple of other little things here and there….an edging for a hand towel
and a little granny square with Embroidery floss and 1.75 mm steel hook.This is a colour combination I saw online and wanted to try it .
I’m sooo excited to have new followers on my blog and fans on Facebook. Welcome and thank you all sooo much.I hope you all enjoy your stay on my lil ole blog.