Hi ya….


These squares were originally for a little cushion that my mother in law made a long time ago for A .A misplaced it somewhere and so I decided to turn the squares into a Teapoy cover just in time for my parent’s 40th wedding anniversary. DSCN7011
What makes me excited about this cover is not the top …..it’s the edging that I came up with for it.DSCN7014
All made with Laura cotton yarn and a 4.mm.Pony Hook. All that cotton yarn has made the cover quite heavy ,even if that’s what make it hang so nicely.I really like this yarn ,just wish it came in 100gm balls. The border was a yarn eater really.I do regret not keeping count of the number of balls I used for it and  also not making note of what I did. However,its easily reproducible .Nothing complicated  at all!
DSCN7156
DSCN7148
yes ,it completely matched the cake; no, it was not planned but a sweet coincidence Smile
I  also made a couple of other little things here and there….an edging for a hand towel
DSCN5979DSCN5981
and a little granny square with Embroidery floss and 1.75 mm steel hook.This is a colour combination I saw online  and wanted to try it . DSCN6010
I’m sooo excited to have new followers on my blog and fans on Facebook. Welcome and thank you all sooo much.I hope you all enjoy your stay on my lil ole blogOpen-mouthed smile.
linking with
Colours DekorFOfriday

Comments

  1. so pretty is that table cover! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Anu! so nice to see you here :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time away with your family, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we did Preeti.Thank you.It feels good to be back :)

      Delete
  3. Looks beautiful!!!
    Thank you fro sharing with us,
    Made with Love, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous :) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria.Welcome to my Blog :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sure to see more lovely projects made by you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Babajeza for your sweet wish :)

      Delete
  6. The table cover is lovely! The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to my blog Karen

      Delete
  7. Pearlin, Good to see you back in action ...lovely table cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table cover is beautiful. I think it's so wonderful you were able to use it for such a special occasion! How fortuitous that the cake matched so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome to my blog Michelle.Hope to see you again here:)

      Delete
  9. Table cover looks pretty with super colours. Super like for the edging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jisha so nice to see you here on my blog. Hope you will visit often:)

      Delete
  10. I love the table cover and the edging is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice day, khuda hafiz :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys definitely have a wonderful time.. That’s lovely.. Its important to have these little breaks..

    The cake is gorgeous too… .

    Thank you for joining the Made with Love ~ Sept *smiles*

    Hope to see you joining in with more ‘me time’ in Oct…

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cover ! Lovely blog you have !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic blog! Do you have any recommendations for
    aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a
    little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting
    with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my web site easy loans quick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts