Friday Happenings

What better way to spend the Friday than attending Harvest Festival at the boys Sunday School .In a spacious area, we ate and ate and ate some more….all made freshly on spot , a live band playing beautifully in the background and the children having so much fun with the games. There were varieties of food.. cutlets, our traditional food, fast food, and so many of our acquaintances we had not met in a long time.
DSCN7275
DSCN7278
The highlight of it  all  though was a surprise discovery that this little boy of mine has amazing aim!
DSCN7274
He won six prizes between the throwing  darts and ringing the bottles and hitting the cans.I was like…you did  what!  when he  first casually told me for what he won those coupons forSmile  and took a few more seconds to process that information.The poor boy did  not even  have an  idea that there are people  like his very own mom who wouldn’t get it even if her life depended on it , no matter how many times she tried!
All those coupons were then exchanged for prizes
DSCN7304
Will be taking a little break as we are going to India…. if any of you are wondering, didn’t she just get back from her vacation ….yup I did and we are going Again! Our Niece is getting married.Seems like yesterday that she was a shy little flower girl at our wedding, who grew up into this sweet young lady with an adorable way with children and loved telling Supandi jokes.( Tinkle readers would know him Open-mouthed smile)Now its hard to believe she is the blushing bride who cannot stop smiling!!
And before I go 

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors in your scarf. Perfect pattern to show them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! Nice scarf ! :)

    Pearlin your posts doesn't show up even now in my google reader. I have now subscribed your blog via mail. Hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preeti thank you soo much for staying with me inspite of my google reader feed acting up.I really donot know what to do.can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your little man and have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great trip! Your stole is beautiful. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dearest Pearl
    I had NO idea how talented you are! I'm amazed and stumped at your work. Hugely proud of the fact that we are connected and you choose to wear stuff I make, when you are such a rockstar yourself. I loved every bit of your work. You MUST make me something on order! Here's wishing you only the very best that life has to offer. Got a little glimpse into your life and it felt warm and fuzzy. YOur boys are adorable and I lvoe your pictures of Srilanka. Keep this going! Much love, Aparna (Nine by Thirty :-) ) - just in case 'The Ketchup girl' didn't make sense to you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Aparna
      You just made my day!!! Thank you soo much .But I must tell you I'm nowhere as talented as you :) Tell me what you want .I'll make it for you. Love n Hugs
      Pearlin

      Delete
  7. My Dearest Pearl
    I had NO idea how talented you are! I'm amazed and stumped at your work. Hugely proud of the fact that we are connected and you choose to wear stuff I make, when you are such a rockstar yourself. I loved every bit of your work. You MUST make me something on order! Here's wishing you only the very best that life has to offer. Got a little glimpse into your life and it felt warm and fuzzy. YOur boys are adorable and I lvoe your pictures of Srilanka. Keep this going! Much love, Aparna (Nine by Thirty :-) ) - just in case 'The Ketchup girl' didn't make sense to you :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts