Custom Made


Recently I have started taking custom orders.A  few of my friends and acquaintances  who had seen  pictures of  the bags and scarves I made , asked  me to make for them as well. In my initial excitement , I forgot to take pictures of the things I made! While the previous orders were all “do what you like”,(which I must confess was flattering but also made me very nervous at the same time)this is the first  bag I was given a few specifications to work on.  I had a budget to keep in mind and  a week to work on it.It also had to be big enough to hold the record books the children have in school here.Unlike previous times, I made sure I took a good picture of it before I gave it away. It’s the same something pretty bag but made in a bigger proportion to be used as a tuition bag.
dresses 069
I was  really glad the sweet girl who got  from me was very pleased with the end product. I  pulled an all-nighter  to finish it in time. Something I’ve not done in a long long time Smile
 dresses 068
Thanks to my new likers on FB.I feel  really honoured that so many of you want to keep up with what I’m making  at the moment.

Comments

  1. What pretty bag, Pearlin! Lovely work, as usual. I love the color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yasmin.So nice to see you after a long time on my blog.:)

      Delete
  2. Great bag, very clever and oh so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is nice ! And congrats on the great effort you have put in to complete the order:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty. It is hard to remember to take pictures (or to make time for good pictures when working on a deadline), so I'm glad you were able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great looking bag! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow it's a lovely something pretty bag! I'm sure the recipient loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's absolutely gorgeous. Sorry to hear that the nasty bugs invaded, I suppose it's inevitable at some point in the year, but sounds like bad timing. Glad they are on the mend now though. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..beautiful bag Pearlin...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! Lovely bag! All the projects are great. Hope you have a wonderful. Was nice to get some rain today ... all day long! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy.I'm loving the weather right now, not too cold but cold enough :)

      Delete
  10. The finished bag is totally worth the all-nighter! I love it and I hope your friend did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. thank you Kara.Nice to see you here :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts