Getting ready for Christmas #1

In continuation of my previous post, I’ve finished my Christmas table center. I’m super excited it’s a very quick project and I may do more of these mixing up the colours .

Nikon 01 005

They hold shape pretty well and so I’ve not blocked them.

Thank you everyone who took the time to comment on my previous post.A warm welcome to my new followers on FB and and here on the blog.I still can’t believe so many of you like my page !! What can I say, except thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. Smile

Comments

  1. Oh yes, they are lovely. Have a good weekend. Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great! That's awesome that you're already getting some Christmas things finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!I do have a long list to complete before Christmas :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and very timely as I'm sitting here watching snow out my window : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly snowflakes are so pretty! I love them all put together like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I missed this!! This is very beautiful and twinkling :) I have never seen this kind of yarn. You said it holds shape, is this yarn crisp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti.its some kind of zari like thread.Yes its crisp.

      Delete
  6. wow...that's a lovely glittery center piece

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts