On my hook and needles right now…

are two easy to memorize projects.With a huge move looming in the background,and all my craft stuff packed away… I’ve just put aside enough yarn for two small  projects to work on ,(one crochet and another knit) when the itch to work on something strikes .
The first is the Isar Scarf… which I’ve been working on  now and then,while driving around in the car doing last minute shopping.A serendipitous discovery happened by the way ,I’ve used the same colours in this skein for my runner previously.
ran 002
the other is the One Row Lace Scarf. I absolutely love these needle I’m using for it.- addi needles .
ran 004
Both the yarns are Alize .For the Isar Scarf I’m using Alize Diva Batik and for the One row lace scarf, I’m using Alize Cotton gold Batik.

Comments

  1. Wonderful projects, the colors for Isar coordinate great..I have my fingers crossed that I'll find some addi needles around the 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects look good, love the colors you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of your projects too. They are so friendly! Wish you all the best! greetings from germany. Sabine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious if you knit at stop lights? I told several of my friends that I crochet at stoplights and now they joke about my driving all the time :)!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my addis too. :-D They are wonderful to knit with. I hope your move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your projects are going to be very beautiful. I checked out the patterns - lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts