The beginning-20.12.2012

travel
Well, here we are …in the Land of the Long White Cloud, trying to find our feet.I hope you are all still with me. Doing pretty well so far, by the immense grace of God.It’s a whole new world for us .Life in New Zealand is a whole new chapter in our lives  and I invite you to follow our adventures here in this new land.
Edited to add: oh yes there will be crafting tales too
you must ‘ve heard of Google  Reader shutting down?.I’m sooo disappointed!!.I’ve been using Google Reader  to  read my favourite blogs ever since bloglines closed down.
I’ve now imported all my favourite blogs to  Bloglovin'.Its quite easy for all the Google Readers to import blog to Bloglovin'.
Here's how: Moving from Google Reader to Bloglovin'?
Alternatively, if you do not wish to sign up for Bloglovin' but would like to follow my blog Planet Pearl you can check out these  options:
  • Subscribe via Email (enter your email address and enter submit)
  • Facebook or
  • Twitter

Comments

  1. Welcome back to blogland Pearlin...glad to see you are settled in new land...May God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Nima :) so glad to see you on my space

      Delete
  2. I'll be following your adventures, Pearlin!
    I wish your family a wonderful new home there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mimi, it really feels good to share with my dear friends

      Delete
  3. Great to see a post from Down Under! All the very best as you set down roots in your new zip code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Preeti for sticking with me so far :)

      Delete
  4. Wow Pearlin, new blog from a new country! That's great. We are waiting to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Hope you are settled in your new place:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti , yes settling in slowly :)

      Delete
  6. welcome back!!! glad to be back in touch with ur writing..i reallly enjoy reading ur posts..:)

    Sona Santhosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sona. I too enjoy reading anecdotes of your little munchkins.They are soo adorable :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts