walk in the park

Yesterday,as I sat twiddling my thumbs trying to think of something to make for dinner, Dh called and asked me to pack a picnic,we were going for a walk, he said. So I packed some leftover Pavbhaji I had from the night before ,with some dinner rolls toasted with butter and  rode to this  beautiful place called Musick Point. We had a lovely walk there , we were so engrossed in the beauty, we forgot to eat!We came back home and ate the food I’d packed 
Walk
 _DSC0208
The scenery was breathtaking! ( my photography skills do no credit at all)
_DSC0144
We had a  little visitor in our neighbourhood  whose feathers kind of matched my stole
Ribbet collage
School Holidays are almost at an end. The Winter Uniforms have been bought and stocked .We ‘ll be ready when she comes. For now we are having lovely sunshine with little drizzles now and then.We had  two weeks of wonderful laziness, doing nothing really but happy in each other’s company.I’m gonna miss this. So tell me what's going on in your world?

Comments

Popular Posts