I do not really know what to say….



This is a very hard post to write and however positive I'm trying to look at it, at this moment I'm not able to do it. I'm sure there are positive things I'm not looking right now….only time will tell
Our World as we know it  has  fallen apart….As I look at our life in boxes, I do not even know what to think.! It all seems like such a waste ... the boxes, the collecting ….the packing ….the saving..the little pieces  of  our once upon life.We had a dream , a big one, but somewhere along the line it remained just that …dreams…..Somewhere along the line, we've now become a little wary, a little hesitant to trust  as easily as we did before…a little bent ….
So , with our life packed in boxes, we move on hoping someday we will put down the roots we 've always wanted to put down or may be we are meant to geographical gypsies. Who knows…. for now we are happy we have each other and like my very wise little one said, the four of us are each ,a piece of the  jigsaw puzzle  together we complete the puzzle …and thats all that matters.
Sorry if my post doesn't make sense to you ..nothing makes sense to me either ….

THE WEAVER
________________________________
Written by B.M. Franklin (1882-1965)
My life is just a weaving
Between my Lord and me.
I cannot choose the colors
He weaves so skillfully.
Sometimes He weaveth sorrow
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I the underside.
Not ‘til the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Will God unroll the canvas
And explain the reasons why-
The dark threads are as needful,
In The Weaver’s skillful hands
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.
And inspite of being generally pessimistic ...one day  I'm sure ...we will understand….. see the big picture…..I continue to hope.



Popular Posts