Yay! I 've got my own Domain

Hi Everyone,
I have now got my own Domain! I bought one through Go Daddy sometime back but did not know how to transfer my blog to it. I read the instructions on the dashboard and blindly followed the instructions ,I had to wait 48 hrs for it to come through. I did not know if I did it right , fingers crossed I opened my blog  today and it worked ! Yay! SO its theplanetpearl.com.  For now ,you will be redirected from www.planetpearl.blogspot.com.Please don't forget to add the before Planet Pearl.Thanks so much for sticking with me through thick and thin, I hope you will all be here as long as I have this little space.
When I started blogging I had no idea of what I was doing  and should have thought of this name before and should have had it as my blog address too.Now I have learnt so much but still have miles and miles to go.
In the meantime, I'm working on a doily after a very long time. It 's part of a Crochet Along on a group in Facebook. I'm actually very late,like I always say , better late than never .
These are the pictures of my progress I posted on Instagram and on my Facebook page.
1374831 528198643933194 169342525 n
1383883 528763333876725 88304205 n
1376549 529194703833588 1676389148 n
After completing a full row of ruffles, I found out I made a mistake and so have frogged it and started the row again. Somehow  it seemed a bit tiresome when doing the same row again, so I've kept it aside and taking a little break.

Comments

  1. Great!! I have had my blog for a yr, this month I did not even post my "blogiverary" sign, maybe I will do that today. But I had no clue what I was doing I learn all by trial and error, and boy did I make some errors. Some things took me hours and days to accomplish. I try to post a couple times a week but I fall off the band wagon some times. Have a great day and let's comment on each other's blog regularly...nothing like going to your blog and see you have a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret . I'm often the same way about posting too. Too many things on my plate right now.

      Delete
  2. Yay for you! the looks like a gorgeous project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doily and enjoy your new web space! I'm getting mine in the new year and I'm excited about beginning a new chapter for my blog and my love for crafting :) BTW, we will be in India during December and it would be great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preethy I can't wait to see yours now. Yes let's plan something.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your domain space !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lila n Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  6. wow! gotta get out my crotchet hook. lovely site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very lovely doily! I like your blog too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congrats on the domain, makes it all feel so much more 'yours' right!! Love your doily, I just started crocheting this year, so far all I've made is baby blankets! But I'm pretty addicted!! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Karen , yea I'm pretty excited I got my own space. Crochet is really addicting!

      Delete
  9. Hey Pearlin, just checking out your blog and LOVE the homepage and your pretty images of your crochet work. Beautiful. I have never learnt to crochet but very inspired by you. Congrats on the domain :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! Your blog looks fabulous now, Pearlin. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts