This Weekend..

Lil B went  to a  WordPower competition representing his school at my old college
Photos
My old college has lot of new additions now ,  one of them is  this huge auditorium… 
Photoqa
It felt nostalgic and also like I didn't belong there anymore.
We spent the entire day there.It was a  humid and tiring day but we had so much fun too.
Lil B was a tad disappointed to just take home the participation trophy as he did not win a prize.
Photoq
but it was his first major competition ever, he was representing his school and so my heart just about burst with pride.
I told him that over and over again.
We've really come far.

Comments

  1. Hi there, your rainbow snowflakes are beautiful!! They would look stunning strung up in a garland, or single! Just beautiful. And congratulations to your son, what a lucky boy to have a mum who tells him over and over how proud she is of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflakes, I think they would look wonderful as a garland. Congrats to your son, participating is also a big deal. My cousin studied in that collage and I had gone there once with her, but that was years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pradeepa, great to know you 've visited our college. I might have seen you ;)

      Delete
  3. What a great wee boy - he should be proud regardless :) I reckon you should make two sets! then you can have a garland and individual ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Leonie. I probably would end of doing that :)

      Delete
  4. I vote for single! They'd look great hanging from the ceiling with fishing line. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, I've made so many more now :))

      Delete
  5. Beautiful snowflakes and lovely colors. I agree with Leonie they would look wonderful both as a garland and also individually. It must be a wonderful feeling to visit your college, recollecting all those wonderful memories. Congrats your son, participation is equally important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Divya, yes I'm planning both :) yes it was wonderful visiting the college but it also felt very strange to go there after all these years :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts