Its not the size of your House that makes a home...

its the size of your heart!

 Tailor bird edited 1

This  pretty much happens everyday…at lunch time , I sit on the dinning table  with my parents, chit chatting about  the mundane stories in our lives  as we have our lunch...looking out our french window.…but today I saw something different...a teeny tiny tailor bird, earnestly stitching up her nest…

I sat there and  marvelled at her ,perched  in a  precarious position on the leaves.First piercing holes in the leaves then diligently   sewing them up to secure the leaves together.

Tailor seamstress edited 2


 I wonder where she gets her thread from, Nature's seamstress,she holds so carefully in her beak.looks like soft silken yarn.I wonder how many eggs she will lay. How may fledglings will hatch out and safely fly away from that nest.

Nothings sure yet,but still she goes on with quiet intent.The promise of cozy nest for her little family  ,must be her motivation I think. I don't know what invisible force drives her. I don't know what goes on in her mind or  Does she even have a mind ? I wonder…

Tailor bird

I'm so glad, I got to a peek into this wonderful miracle of nature.

Comments

  1. wow..that's so cute Pearlin...thank you for sharing the pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is so amazing!! How special to be able to see it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was thrilling to watch it Leonie :)

      Delete
  3. So cute. God's creations are full of beauty. Whenever I see such a tiny creation and its life the first thing come into my mind is our creator in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on Shami, He provides Shelter to all His Creations!

      Delete
  4. Aww such cute creatures ! Beautiful captures Pearlin !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Divya, means a lot coming from you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts