Hamilton Gardens

* catching up post from New Zealand
On the way back from  Ngaruawahia Christian Youth Camp, we visited the Hamilton Gardens. This  garden is humongous and is divided into many themed gardens. The Waikato River flows through it  offering scenic views with wild ducks and other water birds meandering down the river. The good news is, Entrance is Free for everyone here!.
We had to reach home before it got dark,
Hamilton garden entrance edited 1
 so we kind of rushed through  The English Garden
At English Garden
Chinese Garden,
 On the way to the Chinese Garden
Chinese Garden 
Chinese garden bridge
Turtle
The Italian Garden,
Italian Garden
the American modernist garden
American Modernist
and the Indian Garden 
Indian garden
to concentrate on the Rose Garden.
Rose garden
Wow it was simply amazing! The varieties of roses, so many I had never seen in my life,the heady scent, the beautiful scenery, .
A little spot edited 1 
 the golden hue of the setting sun ,lending a charm..... totally  out of the world, I must say!
Roses at Hamilton Garden
A must visit we were told and I agree 100%. I hope one day we will go for a leisurely stroll again.

Comments

  1. Such a lovely place :) My husband proposed here so it has a special place in our hearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww its very special then Leonie.I just loved the rose garden!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts