the unwelcome guest

Just when the dust settled on the excitement of the Tailor bird nest,  an excitement of a varied kind happened at # 60 last night.

Big B was out talking to his friend at night, pesky lil B wanted to eavesdrop, but something that moved in the dark on the jasmine shrub caught his eye!

On closer examination this is what we found!

Snake 3

Yes Poisonous…Viper, we are told

Snake 1

A kind stranger  who was passing by ,offered to help drive it away but eventually it was killed as the seemingly calm  thing put up a valiant fight.

We are no strangers to snakes in these parts, but it did cause some jitters and screams at #60 !

So that is the news on this special date 11.12.13. :D

Comments

  1. pearlin, that made my skin crawl.. I hate these buggers.. Hope you don't get these kinda guests again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...not a pleasant guest, though you captured it will in your camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes not pleasant at all,ever the blogger even in the face of danger :))

      Delete
  3. OMG ! Seeing them gives me goosebumps. You have captured them quite well Pearlin I woundn't dare that. I hope you never get these guests again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes my mom and dad couldn't believe that I was taking pictures instead of screaming my head off, once a blogger always a blogger I guess :) after all the commotion got over I was talked to about being more serious about serious stuff ;D

      Delete
  4. Eeeewwww! Scary! Hope there aren't too many more, if any, such encounters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes scary mainly because the boys were not scared in the least and were going to touch it.These kind of pounce out of the branch straight at your eye.very scary really :)

      Delete
  5. Glad no one got hurt, Pearlin. Nice shots though!...Hope its just a very rare occurrence ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are glad too.thanks Mimi, I hope so too.We are taking out that Jasmin shrub.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts