Making the way out….

meant to pop in and Wish you all a Merry Christmas  ,show you my two latest finishes 
but  I couldn't blog like I hoped to. 
 
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas celebrating with family .



Now it's almost that time of the year, when we say Goodbye to the old and ring in the new.I'm happy to see the year go and I'm full of Hope for the New Year.

2013 has been a significant and very eventful year in our lives.
We had some very trying times.We moved thrice  ,our relations with the extended family  strained, I  had to move in with my parents, I had a hysterectomy.....
And oh ,the customs people after messing up a whole lot , finally released our things. It was so chaotic  that by the end of it all ,I was beyond caring about the losses we incurred in the process.

Though it seemed like a bad year for us, I have so much to be Thankful for.I will admit that half way through ,I did think we will not make it. But God has been so gracious to us and we got  to the end of the year a little wiser and stronger as a family.
It has taught me a lot…about people and the things that matter the most.



On the Crafty side , things were really good. I did not  learn any new technique or skill . However,the biggest thing according to me, was writing patterns and publishing it on the blog.

I often make up my own patterns, but don't bother to take notes or write down the pattern.  One day on an impulse, I  decided to do a photo tutorial , was thrilled to see  people visiting that pattern and adding to their favourites on Ravelry. That pushed me to make that tiny little effort and write down the pattern.

I was  super excited that  a few people actually made my  Easy Peasy Snowflake pattern .Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for trying it out and adding  my  patterns  to favourites on Ravelry. It really means a lot to me.
I leave you with the Collage of things I made in 2013

I also am exploring new apps , for one I'm blogging from mobile blogger on my iPad air , then I made these two collages above , one with pic collage and the other with photo grid .Lil B is my chief advisor in all this .
Happy New Year lovely people.Thanks for sticking on with me. May  the New Year be kind to us all. 
Much Love 
Pearlin.

Comments

  1. It was nice good to read your year end post Pearlin...yeah God give us small trials to recount our blessings and to be gratefull...Wishing you a beautiful 2014..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nima. Wish you a wonderful and happy New year too

      Delete
  2. Hi Pearlin, Wish you and your family a happy new year !! You have had rough time in 2013 and you have pushed through it very bravely. May God bless you with happy times in the coming years:) thank you for being in touch with us and sharing your crafty inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Preeti for the encourament and support .wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year

      Delete
  3. Really beautiful projects, Pearlin! I love your color choices ;)
    So good to hear that you have overcome the challenges that came, with lots of prayers and support from those who care :)
    Happy New Year! Cheers to more crafting and sharing in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini. Happy New year to you and your family dear friend

      Delete
  4. What a year for you - happy new year and hope it holds lots of happy memories x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leonie for support . Happy New Year to you and your family too

      Delete
  5. Beautiful designs Pearlin ! Hope you and your family have a happy and prosperous 2014. I'm glad I came across your blog, love reading your blog and going through your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divya. I'm glad I found yours too, happy new year dear

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Pearlin! May this year be brighter, better and bring you so much joy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts