Hello February !



February is a special month for us, not because of Valentines day, but because on fifth , we will be celebrating our seventeenth wedding anniversary.

Keeping in mind, the season of celebration and happiness, I decided to make a colourful Hearts and pom poms bunting .It still needs more blocking, but I was in a rush to see what you all thought of it.




I did not use a pom pom  maker to make these pom-poms but used only my hands for it. My husbands friend  D Anna taught me a long time back.

Do you think Hearts n Pom poms go together?  Would love to hear your feedback.


Comments

  1. Happy anniversary to both of you...May God bless you. The heart and pom pom goes well...just that you need to block it to make it beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to both of you in advance. The bunting looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sweet and pretty, I like the colors :) Happy anniversary Pearlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Pearlin ! The bunting looks beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very sweet Pearlin and happy anniversary! How happy the boys are sounding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leonie. yes they have adjusted so much better than I gave them credit for :)

      Delete
  6. Happy anniversary in advance to both of you !! :) Ours will be 12th on feb 17th. Your bunting looks nice but I cannot see the heart pattern clearly due to partial light on your image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preeti. I have been lazy to use the Camera n used the iPad one. I should use my camera more to avoid such bad pics :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, that's the sweetest bunting Pearlin :) Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary Pearlin! :-) Yes the hearts and the pom-poms do look good together. A fork can also be used to make small pom-poms (if you don't plan to buy a maker) Also I use bangles to make big pom-poms for hats(I learnt it in school :-) )
    -Ranjitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ranjitha. I know to make with forks too, but I do not know how to make with bangles

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts