Library Membership


 One of my dreams was to live close to a library , be able to check out books I wanted... It's finally happening!
the boys and I went and got our library memberships. 
It had got late and the library assistant there ever so kindly entered our details and issued us all our membership cards.
My boys went to check out some books immedietly and they showed us how to check them out ourselves . We were in awe of the system .
Its wonderful that the library is a walkable  distance from our home.When a book we want is not available they make arrangements to get it for a small fee. Fantastic , no?

Yarn bombing inside the library
I learnt there is  a Knit and Stitch group meeting at a very convenient  time.I also learnt there are some cool activity club for the children . Now that we have found someplace to go to, the boys and I are very happy. 

Comments

Popular Posts