New Zealand Take Two

The second part of the journey was much better than the first.The flight was very comfortable too.
Arrived September 18 th
We are in New Zealand back again . This time in ChristChurch. Feels like a dream.

Eventhough we didn't  know a soul here, 
God has led us graciously through so many things.For that I'm grateful.
It's a lovely sunny day although very cold for me . The cherry blossom stalks are from my yard . I cut a few stalks to pretty up the living room.

Praying this time everything works out fine.

Comments

  1. I'm in Christchurch just down the road from you. So there's one soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are back in NZ again. I was wondering where life was taking you. All the best, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tammy back again here
      Thank you so much for your wishes

      Delete
  3. It looks so beautiful and calm there, and so nice to know you're happy to be there. All the best to you and your family, Pearlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wishes Mimi. It's sure beautiful here

      Delete
  4. Welcome back! Hope things work out for you all - there are lots of lovely bloggers in Christchurch. Here's a list for you: http://createhopeinspire.blogspot.co.nz/p/christchurch-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes and the link
      Yes I'm hoping the same too Leonie

      Delete
  5. Pretty cherry blossoms! Enjoy your new life in a new city!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts