Happy New Year

I started 2014, with Hope . At the end of it , I can say with confidence, it has really been a blessed year for us.
I am so Thankful 
1.we are together as a family 
2. we have some wonderful well wishers , friends and family encircling us with their love ,support and guidance. 
God has been so faithful to us, even though I was not ; He has carried us through so many trials and heartaches and so we have not fallen apart!
I'm excited to be on the threshold of 2015.... So full of promise.
"If God is for us who can be against us" Romans 8:31
Happy New Year to you all my dear friends.

Comments

  1. Wishing you a very happy new year pearlin! For me also it has been a great year and I am really thankful to God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ninu
      Wish you a very blessed New year too

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Pearlin - Hope 2015 holds lots of wonderful moments for your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts