Three Ways.....One pattern


I love the snowflake table runner pattern. It is so versatile!This is my latest version of the pattern.
A friend here, saw it and wanted it for herself. So it is her's now.
I thought of this version and made it .What do you know?! I see the same version on Pinterest! I must confess, I was a tad disappointed . Oh well..
The yarn is Debbie Bliss Cotton dk and I love it.
I have now made this one pattern for three consecutive year

2013






















2012





































Which one is your favourite version? Mine is the recent one I made.

Comments

  1. The first one is loveliest of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely but I really like the first and second best. It seems there's very little that's not reproduced in this day and age of technology and media. But still, we can always put our personal spin on things. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tammy I'm always amazed at how we can think of the same things sitting in some part of the world. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts