365 Photographs... a photo a day for 2015


I've  wanted to start this project of taking one photo every day,for a long time, but never could do it because of so many things.
This year I think I will give it a go.
 This project is to challenge myself to take better photos with the manual mode on my camera.I would try to be regular with my posting but I wouldn't beat myself if I skipped  a day or two. With time I 'll create a separate page for project.
I would love to hear your input on my pictures, which would help me to improve and take better pictures  by the end of the year.

The first tomato harvested from our container garden.

You shall eat the fruit of labour of your hands :Psalm 128:2




Comments

  1. Wonderful! I've started a photo challenge on Instagram, but I certainly don't have a problem posting there, it's my blog I have a hard time keeping up with. I am going to try and do much better this year. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy, I will join you in Instagram. Yes, I want to do much better this year too. xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts