Tourists in our city

The weather on Saturday, was lovely and warm. The summer holidays are coming to an end at break neck speed, and I've been down with sore throat  and fever. We all needed a little pick me up. So, we decided to play tourists in our city and went to check out a little lane , we noticed whilst driving past.








I discovered a bead shop . I plan to go back and check out what they have, later on.


The fascination of seeing trams on the road has not  still worn off  for me.

These Giraffes are going to be auctioned off , February 11th . They are part of the Christchurch Stands Tall art project where various artists have contributed their talent , to help raise funds for   local charities .
  
I saw a couple being carted away and yes,  beautiful wall art too!
my absolute favourite!


Lil B was super excited to discover a Lego place.



I found a little shop selling souvenirs and picked up a few postcards too.
Contrary to what we've heard around , my boys are still  not in the back to school mode .I guess ,little weekend outings like these will make it bearable to return back to school routine. We are working on that mind set change now!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts