In my Heart....

It has been a roller coaster week .I've been taking time  to think and make up my mind about what I want in my life.
First of all ,I'm truly grateful I have the choice  in my hands.
then I'm grateful that I made a few sales in my store. That someone somewhere likes something I made enough to pay for it and buy it ,is thrilling to me.
These are the some of the things I made for Valentines this year
A card for Valentines that I named 'our love will grow'
These heart motifs are very much like these coasters, Only smaller
and then these teeny tiny hearts motifs I made


Finally a bookmark I designed inspired by the poem.... I carry your heart by E.E.Cummings
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

 If you have not heard of the lines, here it is.



‘i carry your heart’ by E.E. Cummings


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; ......
...i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
I've always loved these lines  . Well,I do not know if my little bookmark is able to convey that idea, but atleast that was the idea behind this bookmark.
It's dedicated to the man who  seeing that I was upset , suggested I listen to "Shyna Twyna"  ,I can't believe he remembered after all these years  . Years ago, when we were newly weds, all of Shania Twain's fast numbers were on my playlist and I used to play her ' that don't impress me much 'on a loop.
 The way he said her name made me laugh out loud and forget what I was upset about! 
He got pretty close with the name don'cha think! 

Comments

Popular Posts