Anzac Weekend

The Anzac weekend was lovely. The weather was just gorgeous!
I shared all the pictures I took with my phone , on Instagram . So if you follow me there , you would have seen the pictures already.


















We were at a church camp for Anzac long weekend. Glenroy Lodge is a beautiful place.
Our room was heated and just right for the four of us.
We had a relaxing time with lovely fellowship , fun and food
It seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere but this place is just an hour's drive south from Christchurch .
While Lil B was having so much fun with his group of friends there, rolling and skating downhill and playing on the water slide , flying fox and roasting marshmallows around a bonfire; J and I went on walks around the area discovering
Colour and light
And nature's
pretty pretty patterns!

Comments

Popular Posts