17

"Ready or Not , here I come", he said and just decided to make his appearance into the world unannounced, 17 years ago.Mom and dad most definitely like many with their first borns, didn't have a clue of the ride they were in for , for the rest of their lives.
As we go on this wild roller coaster ride, holding on to dear life, we hope that we 'll all get there in one piece.
And then one day, I'll shake my very grey head and thank you my dear son, for keeping me on my toes and even more on my knees!
Happy Birthday my love .wish you many many more

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to Big B!! Time flies when you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Preeti.sure does, way too fast imo :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts