Weekend Update

Utility projects always have my vote. I've wanted to make a table runner for our dinning table and a knit one at that.The scalloped edge runner has been dragging on and on that I was tempted to frog the whole thing and start something else.
Distraction happened in the form of this basket weave table runner
I was  surprised by how quickly I finished this project. I like to believe that my knitting skills are getting better. The Lily sugar and cream yarn ,which was a gift from my aunt a long time ago, and the addi circular 4.5 mm needles proved to be the perfect yarn  and needle for it.    I often forget what I have in my stash until they catch my eye when I'm looking for something else. 

Now I've decided to keep everything where I can see ,so I know what I have and where.How do you organise your stash? Do you know all  that you have or  are you like me, out of sight, out of mind?


Comments

  1. The table runner is lovely. Looks to me like you've got knitting figured out. It made no sense to me the times I tried. Everything looks so lovely where you are. It's hot and humid here. A monstrous sandstorm hit surrounding countries. My girlfriend in Lebanon doesn't have school today because of it. Supposedly there's been rain here a couple of times out in the desert. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy.knitting seems to easy now although I still struggle with losing stitches and also lace. Crochet in my opinion is way easier Yes seeing flowers everywhere is so lovely.sorry to hear about the sandstorm. Not fun at all.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful table runner pearlin. The same happens with me forgetting what is there in my stash but purchasing the same thing again. Poor memory for me. My prayers for your and Lil B's speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same pinch.thank you Shammi for the prayers . We are back to normal now

      Delete
  3. Beautiful table runner pearlin. The same happens with me forgetting what is there in my stash but purchasing the same thing again. Poor memory for me. My prayers for your and Lil B's speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts