Summer days

Its lovely getting into Summer days, the day breaks at about five thirty and the sun doesn't set until about 9.30.p.m
I am particularly enjoying the heat, hot to the point of having to sometimes switch on the air conditioner. Yes, I'm loving it!
Summer and Coasters go hand in hand for me.I always like to use coasters, not just in the sunshiny season .They are super handy for any season to catch the condensation from the glasses spoiling the surface of the table/side table /coffee table. Apart from the practical side,they are super cute too.


I made these looking at a picture .The pattern is from Marinke's book I think. I donot own the book. I would like to in the future.

















Comments

  1. What a sweet boy to think of others. You've raised him well. :) Lovely coasters. Enjoy summer! Surely will be much more bearable than anything you dealt with here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. I just hope he stays that way. Yes definitely , loving the summer here.

      Delete
  2. I was in love with your gorgeous coasters but all thoughts of those were completely swept out of my head when I read about your darling boy! You must be one rightly proud mother. Enjoy the summer, we've got snow here in the north of England xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words and for stopping by my blog Josie. We had hail the other day and soon it looked like summer had taken the day off :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts