Long time no see

Hi everyone
Sorry for the unplanned break. Health issues, beginning of the new school year and all that brings along, kind of kept  me busy and away from here.
I don't have any finished objects to show here except for this one embroidered hoop that I did in a workshop quite a while ago. It needed to be finished and I finally finished in time for Valentine's Day.
The hearts are cut out of felt. I learnt a few new things at this workshop, the correct way to do the long and short stitch , work with felt. It's one thing to figure out by yourself and another thing to have some handholding and company while figuring out. I'll take the latter  over the former any day! 
The most valuable lesson for me was learning how to finish the hoop properly and neatly at the back.
Talk you all later
Pearlin

Comments

  1. nice hoop. ya it's always challenging for me to turn a piece into a hoop wall hanging. I didn't succeed in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shami, I have posted links in another post. Please check them out. I hope you will be able to find one that you like

      Delete
  2. It is looking cute:) Hope everybody is fine now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Preeti, on the road to recovery now :)

      Delete
  3. its very cute Pearlin. how did you finish back side of this hoop. using felt and fabric? hope you are feeling good now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ninu. I posted some links in the following post . Do check it out if it is helpful for you

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts