Finished Object

I did not know  foggy winter mornings could be so beautiful! The entire landscape appears softened .Intriguing light behind the silhoutte of trees far away adding to the mystery. I had never seen that building before yet it adds charm to the panaroma. It seemed like a watercolour painted scenery to me.
I wonder if the  Master Painter sits there  tapping his brush on his chin musing what colours to paint that day . Each morning so grand yet so different than the day before .Never ever the same yet always a treat.
I feel completely blessed  to be able to just stay in the coziness of my home and enjoy the view through my window .
I would go out more if I did not always end up with a headache and ear ache   in spite of being wrapped under layers of  Merino and Down on cold cold days. That’s why  I prefer my little bubble, warm and cozy.
camping on the couch, with my knitting and crochet, basking in the sunshine that makes its way to the couch through my large glass windows listening to podcasts or breakfast shows.
The shortest day of Winter just went past us  . Now Spring  must be just around the corner , no? School is out in two weeks and I can’t wait. Nothing  beats  lazy sleeping in days during Winter. I know the boys will drive me batty with loud music and non stop bickering during the  day.Still knowing they are  under the same roof as me, leaves me at peace.
A cowl scarf  got done and dusted at the said camping .Inspired by the Kuwaiti head dress .  Made of 100% NZ Organic Merino with 4.5 Addi hook,its very soft and warm.
It is going into a raffle package for a very worthy cause
That and trying out a few middle eastern dishes have  kept me  distracted from getting overly  cranky over  J’s crazy work hours throwing off our routine and all. Oh  and laughing over showing up a week earlier for Big B’s troublesome wisdom tooth extraction appointment.

Comments

Popular Posts