Spring Forward

Yes School is out for term holidays. It's nice staying in a warm  home on a rather cold rainy grey spring day .
Daylight savings has kicked in and we are trying to getting used to it now that we have to wake up in the morning.
I finished the quilt top I was making.it took me a couple of days to finish it.
I'm still trying to decide how I want to finish it.
In the meantime I went back to knitting the cowl I started working on a while back
This is a pattern I had in mind and am extremely pleased it's working out well. The yarn I'm using is Malabrigo Rios in Lotus that I'm recycled from another abandoned project.


Comments

  1. Your quilt is pretty, Pearlin! I just got an email with so many of your blogposts. I thought you weren't blogging. I get to know about your posts through email. I guess the feeds weren't delivered for these many days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti. So sorry about the flood of emails. I did stop blogging publicly for a while but changed my mind :) .
      I'm so glad to have you come back

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts