A season to rest

All the fluffy pink lacy  cherry blossoms on trees  around, had me wistfully waiting for buds on my cherry tree, every single day  ! Finally they are here!

Look ! its blooming.
 I am itching to weed and potter around in the garden , but I need to rest!  I hurt my arm a few weeks back and now although I am getting better,  I am trying not to overdo anything. So I sneak in a bit of crafting , and a bit of computer time between other household work.
 Its very slow, but I'm grateful for what I am able to do.I was this close to going insane not being able to use my hands.
 This is on my needles right now.The pattern I'm knitting is called  One Row  Lace Scarf.
The reason it has not grown much is  because I manage to knit about two rows in a day , which is completely fine right now. I'm so in love with this gorgeous  peacock blue merino/silk blend from Feather Brush Yarns. which I got at  Unwind Dunedin. The colour way is called 'Tiara'.  Ofcourse I'm using my favourite Chiagoo needles.
I have it  all together in my hold and cherish project bag. I love this bag too. The beautiful saturated hues  from Kaffe Fasset is right up my alley. I just love looking at all the colours together.


Comments

Popular Posts