Spring Scenes in Hagley

A jaunt to Hagley Park to witness Spring in all its glory "is a must do  "my very first friend in Christchurch told me fondly remembering her own childhood days,when I came to Christchurch two years back. We have religiously kept up with the tradition ever since.
 The spring showers almost threatened not to let that happen this year, but over the weekend, the clouds and rains gave way to bright blue skies and gorgeous sunshine with just enough breeze to cool us down on a warm day.
Needless to say, I was so excited to be surrounded by beautiful flowers and birds and be able to click away till my camera battery died and came back home with a big smile on my face.

The ducks swam up to us  fearlessly hoping to be fed.

We sadly did not take anything to feed them. they sure seemed disappointed.

After much coaxing I managed to get one picture of Lil B among the daffodils.He didn't want to pose for pictures because he was busy hunting Pokémon 

People people everywhere, enjoying the weather

A jolly mood seemed to prevail everywhere....

I'm sure it 's because of the flowers, the myriad bird songs
and witnessing  new life sprout out of the once dull winter earth.


Comments

  1. beautiful pictures pearlin.. loving it.. enjoy sunshine n beautiful weather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts